'Every Child is an Artist' .... Pablo Picasso

I've been a FAN of watercolor painting
for many years. I'm not a pro, but I would
love to share some how to's and
tutorials about learning the ART.


Welcome to my blog - Learn watercolor painting

~*Practice ... Practice ... Practice *~

LINK TO all my Pinterest boards:
Follow Me on Pinterest

LINK TO Learn Watercolor board:
Follow Me on Pinterest

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Monday, August 22, 2011

You ARE an Artist .....

For MANY years I thought to myself .....

'I'm no artist'.   'An artist is someone like ....  MONET' !!!

Ohhhhh what wrong thinking that was.   :)

It happened back sometime after 2004.   I shared a copy of
a drawing I had done.   It's a drawing of a soldier and Angel.........   


The person said to me .....  "Ohhhh you're an artist".    
I just smiled, but the THOUGHT ran through my head.......   'I'm no artist'.

For a few days I mulled over her comment to me.   Then I thought to myself...
"YES ....  I AM AN ARTIST" !!!!!

I'm sharing this so others will CLAIM the title too !!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love this. It could be your 'Badge'. We should all live by these words. Thank you for the nice words on my blog. I started Haircutting school so I haven't been on internet much. What a joy to see your comment.
    Thank you,
    Pam/Beads2yarn

    ReplyDelete