'Every Child is an Artist' .... Pablo Picasso

I've been a FAN of watercolor painting
for many years. I'm not a pro, but I would
love to share some how to's and
tutorials about learning the ART.


Welcome to my blog - Learn watercolor painting

~*Practice ... Practice ... Practice *~

LINK TO all my Pinterest boards:
Follow Me on Pinterest

LINK TO Learn Watercolor board:
Follow Me on Pinterest

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Watercolor and Pencil

The 2 following watercolor and pencil paintings, I painted on card stock,
not watercolor paper.   Using Prang watercolors. 

The reason I used card stock was to show.....   YOU CAN DO THIS with 
minimal supplies.   Prang watercolors in an 8 color set you can pick up at
Walmart for under $5.   It comes with a brush, but that brush would be too 
thick for paintings such as these.   

This first 1 I am dedicating to a gal from Pinterest who contacted me 
saying she was encouraged by my Pinterest Learn Watercolor board,
and also by this blog.    THANKS A.W.   :)

I know you can paint something just like this, even as a beginner.  





The next painting was inspired by this painting       Grass Flowers Botanical Watercolor by Nicolle R. Fuller    I shared on Pinterest.   



I added the blue border in my graphics program.   It's not painted on. 



No comments:

Post a Comment